1. From the Canvas dashboard, select the course you will be completing an assessment for (figure 1).
2. In the left-hand toolbar, click Assignments (figure 2).
3. Select the assessment you would like to register for (figure 3).
4. Click the green Register me button (figure 4).
5. After the registration is complete, you'll be able to start the exam on the exam day and time. To launch the DigiExam application to take the exam, click the DigiExam tab in your course. (figure 5).
6. Launch the DigiExam web application to access your student account and SingleSignOn to the DigiExam app.
7. In your student account you can see information about your exams and launch the DigiExam application to take a new exam. Click "Open DigiExam app" to start an exam.
If you do not have the DigiExam client you can download it here.
8. The exams you've registered for will be visible in the DigiExam app. Once the exam is active, you can start it by clicking Start exam
8. Complete the questions on the exam. When you have finished, select the Hand in exam and exit button in the top-right corner (figure 9).
9. You’ll be prompted two times to make sure you are truly ready to hand in your exam. Click the Hand in exam button each time (figure 10 and 11).
10. You’ll receive a notification that your exam has been handed in, click on the "Exit application" button to close down DigiExam (figure 12).