1. From the Canvas dashboard, select the course you will be completing an assessment for (see figure 1).
2. In the left hand toolbar, click “Assignments” (see figure 2).
3. Select the assessment you would like to register for (see figure 3).
4. Click the green “Register me” button (see figure 4).
5. You will see the information you need to log in to the DigiExam client and take your exam. Notice that you can not actually log in to the client and begin the exam until the teacher has started it. Wait until your teacher has notified you that the exam has been started before logging in (see figure 5).
6. Open up the DigiExam client on your device and enter in the information that was provided to you when you registered for the exam. If you do not have the DigiExam client you can download it here (see figure 6).
Note! If you attempt to log in to the exam before your instructor has started it, the examination will not be found (see figure 7).
7. Once your instructor has started the exam, you’ll be able to enter in your credentials and find the correct exam. Click on the “Start exam” button to start an exam (see figure 8).
8. Complete the questions on the exam. When you have finished, select the “Hand in exam and exit” button in the top-right corner (see figure 9).
9. You’ll be prompted two times to make sure you are truly ready to hand in your exam. Click the “Hand in exam” button each time (see figure 10 and 11).
10. You’ll receive a notification that your exam has been handed in, click on the "Exit application" button to close down DigiExam (see figure 12).