Note! If the app is added by searching for Digiexam in Canvas and adding it with the preset, it will only work if your organization is on the EU server. Please follow this guide for the correct integration settings for the US server (it works for EU as well).
1. Login to your account and go to the admin view (figure 1).
2. Choose the school you wish to set up the integration for (figure 2 for example).
3. Go to Settings (figure 3).
4. Go to the Apps tab (figure 4).
5. Click on the Add App button (figure 5).
6. Choose By URL as Configuration Type (figure 6).
7. Login to your Digiexam account as an account manager and go to the Integrations tab (figure 7).
8. Click on the Enable LTI integration button (figure 8).
9. Copy the values in Digiexam for: OAuth Consumer Key, OAuth Secret Key and XML URL (figure 9) and paste them in the Canvas form as shown in figure 10. Click on the Submit button in the canvas form.
10. Now you should be able to see Digiexam under your external apps (figure 11).
11. Switch to a teacher account and go to a course for the school where the Digiexam LTI integration has been activated. Click on Digiexam that should be visible in the left-hand course menu (figure 12).
12. If the teacher doesn't already have an account in Digiexam that is registered with the teacher's e-mail address, you should now be able to click on the Launch Digiexam button (figure 13).
13. If the teacher already has an account in Digiexam that is registered with the teacher's e-mail address, the teacher needs to type in the password chosen in Digiexam and then click on the Log in button (figure 14). The teacher will then be able to access Digiexam through their Canvas account by clicking on the Launch Digiexam button as shown in figure 13.
14. You should now be sent to the overview in Digiexam (figure 15).