The student role is able to:
- Write exams that students have been given access to in the DigiExam client (app).
- Review any published results and feedback via the web.
The teacher role is able to:
- Create, start and grade exams.
- Publish exam results and feedback to student accounts.
- See which students have started and handed in their exams.
- Unlock student exams.
- Search for the students registered in DigiExam and their log in criteria.
The invigilator is able to:
- Monitor an exam that they have been given access to
- Start, end and unlock/ lock an exam that they have been given access to
The administrator role is able to:
- See all exams, classes, and courses that teachers create.
- See all exams, classes and courses that students have completed or are members of.
- Remove the anonymization from exams.
- Serves as the contact person/liaison between DigiExam and the school.
- Search for the students registered in DigiExam and their login criteria.
The extensive access of the administrator role makes it possible for administrators to provide helpful assistance to teachers. For example, they can help teachers with grading, sharing exams or grading work to other teachers, start exams, end exams, unlock student exams, etc.
The account manager role is able to:
- Administrate all accounts in the organization by inviting new teachers, administrators, and account managers.
- Administrate student accounts in the organization by creating new student accounts and deleting empty accounts.
- Revoke user access for staff who are not working in the organization anymore.
- Administrate external tools.
- Administrate settings for the service Remote proctoring.
- Administrate integrations.