If the error message "Insufficient storage" has appeared, please follow the steps below.
NOTE! If you can't find the folder Digiexam or any other folders, make sure that hidden folders are visible when searching within the folders/files. Link to: Microsoft guide for Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Quit Digiexam, if that's already not done.
- On the computer, open Run (Windows key + R).
- Type "%AppData%" and click OK.
- Go to the folder Roaming, if you're not already there.
- Find the folder Digiexam and open it.
- Find the folder Storage.
- Copy of the folder Storage and paste it to the desktop. Then, delete the original folder.
- Start the Digiexam client again. The student must use the same student details as to when the exam was opened previously in order to get back into the exam with the answers remaining.