1. Login to your account and go to "Worksite Setup" (see figure 1)
2. Choose the worksite you wish to setup an integration for.
3. Go to "Site Info" and click on "External Tools" (see figure 2)
4. Click on "Install LTI 1.x Tool" in the top-right corner (see figure 3).
5. The following settings are needed:
- Tool title
- Button Text (Text in tool menu)
- Launch URL
- Europe: https://app.digiexam.com/lti/launch
- USA: https://app-us.digiexam.com/lti/launch
- Launch Key - can be found in DigiExam using this guide
- Launch Secret - can be found in DigiExam using this guide
- Privacy Settings
- Check -> Send User Names to External Tool
- Check -> Send Email Addresses to External Tool
- Check -> Allow External Tool to return grades
- Check -> Allow External Tool to create grade columns
- Check -> Provide Roster to External Tool
- Check -> Allow External Tool to store setting data
- Indicate the following types of Content Item/Deep Link Selection launches this tool can handle. Not all tools can handle types of launches. If you enable a tool which is not capable of responding to a particular request, it will likely fail when you try to use it.
- Allow external tool to configure itself (the tool must support the IMS Content-Item or Deep-Link message)
6. You should now be able to see DigiExam as a tool in your site info (see figure 4, the tool is named DigiExam)
You can now use DigiExam as a tool in your "Assignments" or "Lessons".