There are a few different options for how you can start your exam:
1. Instantly start an exam using an Exam ID
2. Schedule an exam using an Exam ID
3. Instantly start an exam for a specific group of students
4. Schedule an exam for a specific group of students
The quickest way to start an exam is by using the exam ID. To learn how to assign an exam to a specific group of students click here.
Schedule an exam with an exam ID
1. Go to your exam library by clicking on the "Exams" tab in the left toolbar (see figure 5.1).
2. Locate the exam you wish to schedule and select the green "schedule" button (see figure 5.2).
3. Enter the date and time you would like the exam to start. Select "Use exam ID" and select the green "Schedule exam" button (see figure 5.3).
4. Take note of the exam ID. Students will need to enter the exam ID into the DigiExam client to start their exam (see figure 5.4).
5. The exam will automatically start at the scheduled time. Select the green "ok" button (see figure 5.5).
5. The exam will now be listed the the "Ongoing" exams tab. (see figure 5.6).
Schedule an exam using Group ID
If you want to schedule the exam using Group ID you follow the steps 1-2 above and change the start date and start time of the exam. Then choose Group.
To add students to a group, follow this guide.
When you have chosen what group the exam should be scheduled to you then click Schedule exam.
You get a confirmation that the exam has been scheduled and what date, time and to which group. The exam is now being moved from the exam library to the tab Scheduled.
The students connected to the group and class which you have added are the only ones that can start this exam. Make sure that they have logged in with the same student code as you have added in the group. The exam will automatically show up in the DigiExam client when the exam starts for the students in the group.
What else do students need to know before using DigiExam? Click here to view our student checklist.
To learn how to monitor your students, click here.