1. Login to your itslearning account and go to the course you wish to add DigiExam to (see figure 1)
2. Go to resources and click on the "+Add" button (see figure 2)
3. Click on "LTI tool" under the "Activities" heading (see figure 3)
5. Click on the "Enable LTI integration" button (see figure 5)
6. You should now see the values in DigiExam (see figure 6) that you will use in the itslearning form to configure the integration.
7. Copy the values in DigiExam and paste them in the itslearning form as described below:
itslearning Url = https://app.digiexam.se/lti/launch
Note! The DigiExam XML URL from the integrations form in DigiExam should not be used!
For the integration to work, use the Url provided in this guide instead.
itslearning Privacy level = Public
itslearning Application key = DigiExam OAuth Consumer Key
itslearning Shared secret = DigiExam OAuth Secret Key
itslearning Active = Yes
itslearning Assessment scale = No grading necessary
itslearning Open in = Existing window
Then click on the "Save" button in the itslearning form, see figure 7 for an example.
8. You will now see a pop-up box from itslearning (see figure 8) that will ask you if you really want to set the privacy level to "Public". Choose "OK" to proceed. This is mandatory since e-mail information is needed to create user accounts in DigiExam.
9. If the teacher doesn't already have an account in DigiExam that is registered with the teacher's e-mail address, you should now be able to click on the "Log in" button (see figure 9)
10. Now click on "Launch DigiExam" (see figure 10)
11. You should now be sent to the overview in DigiExam (see figure 11)