Frequently asked questions from students, teachers and administrators.
- I have an old computer; can I install and use DigiExam on it?
- What are the system requirements for the DigiExam client?
- How often are my answers saved?
- How do I write an exam with DigiExam?
- What happens if internet access is not available when I want to start or hand in an exam?
- Error message "Unsupported client version"
- I have created a DigiExam account but it says that I am logged in as a student. How do I log in as a teacher?
- How can I reuse exam questions?
- Archive exams and rubrics
- What's the difference between score-based grading and formative assessments?
- Some of my students handed in their answers offline on a USB device. How do I grade the answers in the offline answer file?
- How do I upload an offline answer file?