Frequently asked questions from students, teachers and administrators.
- What happens if internet access is not available when I want to start or hand in an exam?
- I have an old computer; can I install and use DigiExam on it?
- What are the system requirements for the DigiExam client?
- Where can I see my results?
- How often are my answers saved?
- How do I write an exam with DigiExam?
- How Do I Allow My Students To Use Text to Speech On An Exam?
- Play MP3, WAV or WAVE files from a USB device
- Archive exams and rubrics
- How do I download marking/grading/results as PDF?
- How can I reuse exam questions?
- Some of my students handed in their answers offline on a USB device. How do I grade the answers in the offline answer file?